Letters For Palestine
Racism and Apartheid
- Within Israel, there are over 60 laws based on Race.The core Racist Law is a Jewish right to migrate to Israel. A right denied to the Non Jewish Refugees in surrounding countries and around the world. A right that is recognized by UN Conventions.
- In the Occupied Palestinian Territories, Jews and Non Jews live under different Legal regimes. Jews have all the legal rights of Jews within Israel. Non Jews are denied the same rights. In fact, Israel denies the Non Jews under Occupation the Legal rights of people under occupation as outlined by the 4th Geneva Convention.
- In addition to living under different Legal regimes, Jews and Non Jews in the Occupied Palestinian Territories live in Racially Separated villages and towns and have access to Racially separated Roading systems.
- These actions can be defined as Apartheid as outlined by any of the following definitions:
- "A rigid policy of segregating and economically and politically oppressing a Population"
- "Any system or practice that separates people according to color,ethnicity, caste, etc"
- "A social policy of racial segregation involving political and economic and legal discrimination against people on grounds of race"